Quality training in NDT for Oil country tubular goods
What We offer
- Train Personnel in the methodology of nondestructive evaluation of oilfield tubular goods (OCTG) and other materials that can be inspected with existing technology.
- Providing training for inspection operations over the API Recommended Practices for the inspection of plain ended new tubular products.
- Providing certificates of accomplishment for inspectors passing the IPIA courses.
- Providing technical assistance to Member companies.
- Providing technical support to Member company personnel for inquiries on problems that arise on the job.
- Provide referrals from our Associate Member list who may be able to assist you with your equipment, service, supplies and consulting needs.
What We REpresent
- Dedicated solely to the betterment of the pipe inspection business.
- Provide uniform technical, comprehensive training for technicians involved in pipe inspection.
- Attempting to provide standardization and uniformity pipe inspection test results reporting.
- Standardizing technician testing so you can be assured a quality uniform inspection job no matter what the location.